Saturday, August 15, 2009

the definition of sexy...

{Thank you for everyone's response to my post. I appreciate all the answers, very good ideas by the way!}On a much lighter note, I got tagged by the lovely OceanDreams for "What makes You feel Sexy?" tag. It made me think a bit about what is sexy? So here's my definition of sexy, I hope you enjoy...

- Write 5 things that make you feel sexy
1. When I make a stand, and tell someone off who desperately needs it.
2. After a hard practice and good race.
3. When I wear a nightgown {I know I'm weird =)}
4. When I wear a bathing suit. Oddly I'm more comfortable, the less clothes I wear...
5. In a new pair of heels.

- Post a pic {only IF you dare}
- Pass it on to 5 lovely bloggers
I'm passing it on to the first five comments who haven't done this yet. And I'm serious! I'll be looking for answers! I'm just not patient enough to name five people/hyperlink them/yeah.

Just remember everyone can be sexy in their own way. Playboy sexy isn't the only one out there!

9 comments:

  1. Oooooh this is a fun one! Love your answers and that mask pic. Think I may just have to do this tag!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mask pic is gorgeous! Great answers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new pair of heels. Yesssssssss! Just ordered some and ready to get my sexy on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you! I feel great when I wear a new pair of heels! However, I feel the sexiest when I wear my boyfriend's clothes though :-) xxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous post! Answers are wonderful! Looking forward to writing mine ahaha

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, I love nightgowns! They have a very romantic feel

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute... lucky you, I hate wearing bathing suits, I feel so exposed :S

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, and gorgeous mask! I too love nightgowns x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post!! i have this aversion that since i look young i can't pull off 'sexy'

    ReplyDelete