Okay, so sometimes we all need a little wallowing. Even the most optimistic of us cannot be happy and cheerful ALL the time. I need to vent a bit/unload my high school misery.
1) I have wanted to be president of this club since sophomore year when I was inducted into it. So I group up with three other girls, M, A, & C to form a cabinet or whatever its called. Well, Tuesday, C comes up to me and says, "I want to President, not Treasurer. Do you mind?" Of course, C is well aware that if I tried to fight her on it, M & A would back her up, and thus over half the voters. Hence, basically I'm screwed out my sophomore dream.
2) This kid who've I've been having facebook "disagreements" (aka I accidentally insulted him and now he's facebook e-mailing me in the most pretentious way. PS, we're not even facebook FRIENDS) with decided to inform me of his oh-so-great future and my insignificance. Which actually doesn't bother me all that much, but it just kind of adds into the irritation.
3) The guy I've had a minor thing for the past year, has fallen for my friend, who is beautiful and I love, but still! It's just an added bummer to my list of failed crushes.
4) My prom date just got a girlfriend. The whole reason I didn't ask anyone was because I didn't want to go with anyone's boyfriend. And of course my date (and this date term is used fairly loosely, as we haven't talked since our italy trip. everything has been via facebook) got a girlfriend two days before prom. Oh, irony.
5) My nose is stuffed up like a turkey at Thanksgiving.
Okay, self-pity over. Now it's time to look at the good things in life! (My English teacher wrote a very nice evalutation of me, which I wasn't expecting; I don't have to take the SATs again, and PROM is around the corner despite my date annoyances!)
Just remember. Life is good. Smile. =)
Anyone else need to vent?