Friday, June 5, 2009

braids, braids, braids

Lately I've been obsessed with braiding hair and different hairstyles associated with it! It doesn't help that I've finally learned how to the French braid.
I think the trend setter who deserves the credit is definitely Sienna Miller & her hair stylist. Remember when she wore this and everyone was on the fence about liking it. Nowadays it's definitely a loved hairstyle!
I've tried some hairstyles out with braids myself. I keep braid my hair in different ways... (I've done cooler stuff lately, but I don't have any pics of them!)
Here's some tutorials from pursebuzz for easy, super cute braid styles. Let me know how they go!





11 comments:

  1. Sienna just rocks it. She looked so hot at The Golden Globes a few years back - love the hair, love the tan - perfection x

    www.wonderlandlondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh great post! i've definitely digging the braids for summer..good luck with the giveaway my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting this!

    http://the-newface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loveeee hair brais like that, this is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore plaiting my hair! I love Sienna's hairstyle!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the tutorial beent rying to figure out the perfect way to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you provided some great tips there, thanks.

    somehow i wish I can pull that off too, but I have way too little hair to being with. lol

    agnes xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely,
    oh and loved your last post as well,
    lots of love,
    nicky x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to figure out how to braid my slippery hair properly. It's such a wonderful summer style.

    ReplyDelete